Re: [D-I] [ANNOUNCE] Rewritten and reorganized D-I i18n documentation

> During my (long) holidays, I have again worked on D-I i18n
> documentation.

First of all thanx for your work

> -add (to be filled) sections about Installation manual i18n,
>  spellchecking framework and status pages framework

I started working on this a  while back: no more excuses for me now :)

> -Davide: write about spellchecking

definitely. I have some sparse and sometimes out of date documentation for
the spellchecker; as I mentioned before my intention is to make an
official deb package out of the spellchecker. To achieve this a lot of
work has been done before the summer and seems reasonably reliable also
after the integration of Eddy's script which adds support for plural forms.

My intention is to split the documentation in two parts:

* the part included in the .deb will be more focused on the internals of
 the spellchecker (how to customize it as to handle the translations for a
 particular project / how each script works etc)

* the second part will explain how to use the information produced by the
spellchecker, how to set up custom wordlists etc. This documents will
obviously included in the 18n documentation.

....ah! and I finally have found a name for the spellchecker package:
s10r

guess why...
Suggestions are welcome (not just for the name!)

regards,
Davide