Re: Missing fat32 mount point from /etc/fstab

> > Could the defaults be set and displayed?  Leaving the user to remove
> > vfat and ntfs mounts if they did not want them?  I think more people
> > will appreciate the mount point than not, in my view.
>
> No sorry, don't think so. Debian is a general purpose distribution which
> means we like to leave choices like that to the user.
> If you want stuff like that, I guess you should choose a more desktop
> oriented distribution.
> (At least that is my opinion.)

I wonder whether this could be turned into a general question such as
"Automatically mount other operating systems partitions?"

Of course, this question is targeted to "beginners", so the priority
should be high, thus adding one screen to default installs.

This question would of course default to "No"...:-)