Re: Missing fat32 mount point from /etc/fstab

On Sunday 17 April 2005 23:46, J. Grant wrote:
> Could the defaults be set and displayed?  Leaving the user to remove
> vfat and ntfs mounts if they did not want them?  I think more people
> will appreciate the mount point than not, in my view.

No sorry, don't think so. Debian is a general purpose distribution which
means we like to leave choices like that to the user.
If you want stuff like that, I guess you should choose a more desktop
oriented distribution.
(At least that is my opinion.)

I know that I would _not_ want Debian to do that.