Re: debian-installer sarge does not select appropriate AthlonXP (kt7) kernel

> The netinst does not use the network connection until _after_ the reboot
> (as I have already explained to you in an earlier reply).

Well, I'm afraid that this "netinst" name is certainly one of the
worst ideas that ever emerged, indeed...:-). No offense intended to
whoever choose the name, but well....

Explaining our users that "netinst" indeed does not need net access to
install a base system is kinda tricky..:)