Re: Shadow package NMU in preparation for l10n issues

Quoting Denis Barbier (barbier@linuxfr.org):

> But this language code has been recently renamed from NO into NB, so
> please move this file into debian/po/nb.po.  Petter is Cc'ed, maybe
> he has better advice.

I notified Karl about this privately as I also discovered this
translation yesterday evening.

The file I sent to Karl was named nb.po. However, after running
debconf-updatepo on the file taken from the BTS, a few strings appear
outdated.

I notified Petter about this and I guess he can make a quick update
before Karl uploads the package with fixed translation.

OK, more generally speaking : sorry to have bother you a bit, Karl,
with these issues. The NMU was certainly not intended to put some
pressure on you, but I think we really need the translation updates
for the Debian Installer releases. So, I hereby publicly thank you for
taking the time to consider all this.