Re: Shadow package NMU in preparation for l10n issues

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Given that I had no news from Karl Ramm, shadow package maintainer,
> about a package upload for fixing all l10n issues, I will today start
> to prepare a NMU for this package.
>
> When ready, I'll announce the NMU in all concerned bug
> logs. Immediately after this announcement, the NMU will be uploaded to
> DELAYED/7-day.
>
> This NMU will not make any change to the English templates (though I
> still think they need some changes for DTSG compliance)

I had been meaning to ask Karl if he could use some help fixing bugs
#223664, #235386, #233894, and #222716. Unfortunatly I don't know the
fix for any of these except #235386 (whose fix is trivial), and I won't
have time to work on it this week.

--
see shy jo