Re: [INTL:ro]partman

Quoting Petrisor Eddy (eddy.petrisor@siemens.com):
> Romanian updates...
> Does the string freeze refers to translations?

Yes....However, the string freeze for beta3 will be very short and may
even not exist..:-)

As I already wrote elsewhere, partman is under heavy testing so be
prepared to frequent updates for it.

You'd probably better work on other packages (except maybe the
"exotic" boot loader insatllers) before going to partman packages.

Anyway, I will commit all files you send, unless you commit them
yourself of course (in such case, you don't need to send them to the list).