Re: [D-I Manual] Proposal for new entities and entity translation (was: "Sarge" and "sarge" in the manual)

On Dec 20, 2004 at 10:08:20PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:

> Current entity   New entity       Definition

> - ---              manual           "Debian Installer Manual"

How will it be used? You can forget 'Just look this up in &manual;' as
this is untranslatable to languages, in which the endings of adjectives and
nouns change. In Russian, this sentence would need a different &manual;
than 'This is &manual;'.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org