Re: Help! Debian-Installer Dies with various umount errors

 Only passing along what Joey Hess was able to work out when I wrote to
the list a few days ago :) I'll be filing a bug report before I go to
bed tonight -- I was a bit preoccupied with trying to get X working
decently on an Epia MII-12000 :)

Three cheers for the new Debian Installer --it's rather slick when it
works!

Take care,
-Dan C