Install on Proliant 1600

Hello all,

I am trying to install Debian either stable or testing on a Proliant 1600 and I seem to be having some problems with the partioning scheme. I have used the Smart Start CD v. 4.21 to create 2 Arrays. 1 consists of 3 18.3 GB drives in an 8 GB and 27 GB Raid 5 configuration. My reasoning is that the 8 GB set will be the system and 27 GB set will be the /home folders. The other array cosists of 2 4.3 GB drives mirrored.

When I go to the partition portion of the install I see one 36 GB drive. If anyone can give me some insight as to how to straighten this out I would be ever so greatful.

Thanks,
Don