Re: Automated xkb/kde/fonts configuration after install

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 05:33:19PM +0300, Eugeniy Meshcheryakov wrote:
[...]
> >Well, yes it doesn't show the borders in tasksel. But when I use the
> >fonty to select the font and enable unicode with unicode_start then
> >it does show the graphical characters...
>
> So, may be better change languagechooser in order to use fonts from the
> fonty package and install it in prebaseconfig for Greek?

It seems unfortunately that no font is suitable in console-data, I have
no idea why console-data does not ship all the fonts found in kbd.

So you can either ask Alastair to add more fonts to console-data
(e.g. iso07u-16.psfu) or use fonty.  In the latter case, it may be
simpler not to configure fonty and tell console-tools to use the
right font, please tell us which one you want.

Denis