Re: Automated xkb/kde/fonts configuration after install

Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
Anyway you may have a look at
  packages/languagechooser/languagelist
  packages/languagechooser/prebaseconfig
there have been recent changes about console configuration.

Ah, I see! Which means I don't have to use fonty at all! That's cool

Greek font will be configured automatically on the console, but did you see what is the font? Looks like it does not contain pseudographical characters. To check this you can run
    consolechars -f iso07.f16
and than try to run latest tasksel for example.

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua