Re: Automated xkb/kde/fonts configuration after install

Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
On Thursday 15 April 2004 14:50, Eugeniy Meshcheryakov wrote:

Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:

Anyway you may have a look at
 packages/languagechooser/languagelist
 packages/languagechooser/prebaseconfig
there have been recent changes about console configuration.

Ah, I see! Which means I don't have to use fonty at all! That's
cool

Greek font will be configured automatically on the console, but did
you see what is the font? Looks like it does not contain
pseudographical characters. To check this you can run
    consolechars -f iso07.f16
and than try to run latest tasksel for example.

Well, yes it doesn't show the borders in tasksel. But when I use the fonty to select the font and enable unicode with unicode_start then it does show the graphical characters...

So, may be better change languagechooser in order to use fonts from the fonty package and install it in prebaseconfig for Greek?

Konstantinos

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua