Re: Request for review of partman-newworld

On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 09:13:07PM +0300, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> On  8.IV.2004 at 03:37  Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> > I will look at partman-newworld after a few days.
>
> I have commited the changes.  Notice however that the new
> partman-newworld can work properly only with the new partman packages
> and they are not uploaded yet.
>
> Looking at yaboot-installer I observed that acording to the control
> file it supports not only newworld subarchitecture but also chrp.
> However the templates say that the package supports only newworld.

the other Chrp boxes don't use a Apple_Bootstrap partition, but usually
use a PReP boot partition. I was thinking of doing a partman-prep for
it, but i first need to fix parted to recognize a prep flag, in the same
way as what was done with the palo patch.

Friendly,

Sven Luther