Request for review of partman-newworld

I've checked in partman-newworld, which wraps up the method for creating
the special Apple_Bootstrap partition you need to boot newworld PowerMac
systems. I've tested it somewhat, although not exactly with a
straight-through install or all error cases because I'm not in a
position to trash my current disk. As such, I haven't uploaded it to
unstable yet.

This was my first exposure to partman's internals, so I'd appreciate it
if a partman expert (Anton?) could look it over for any glaring errors.

Cheers,