Re: Request for review of partman-newworld

On  8.IV.2004 at 03:37  Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> I will look at partman-newworld after a few days.

I have commited the changes.  Notice however that the new
partman-newworld can work properly only with the new partman packages
and they are not uploaded yet.

Looking at yaboot-installer I observed that acording to the control
file it supports not only newworld subarchitecture but also chrp.
However the templates say that the package supports only newworld.

Also the templates of yaboot-installer refer to "Apple_Bootstrap
partition", but partman-newworld doesn't use these words.

Anton Zinoviev