Re: splitting root floppy by languages

On  1.IV.2004 at 21:37 Joey Hess wrote:

> Everything except the asian langs currently fits on one floppy still,
> but that is unlikely to last. I need to find some way to split the latin
> languages, or perhaps split out the cryllic ones.

This is one possible split:

Languages with Latin alphabet: 1 floppy
Languages with hieroglyphic alphabet: 1 floppy
Languages with other alphabet: 1 floppy

At present "other alphabet" means Arabic, Bulgarian, Greek, Hebrew,
Russian and Ukrainian.  Other possible candidates are Armenian,
Bashkir, Belarusian, Georgian, Kazakh, Macedonian, Mongolian and Thai.

Anton Zinoviev