Re: splitting root floppy by languages

Joey Hess wrote:

> I don't feel that this is a very useful split, because you have to
> assume that users may *not* be aware of these categories, and so you end
> up having to list all the languages on each disk.

Are there *any* categories you can assume that users will be aware of (and
understand the boundaries of)?  :-P  I guess I was assuming that you'd have
to list all the languages on each disk whatever you did.

For example, if you have an "Asian languages" root floppy and an "Everything
else" root floppy, won't you have to put Indonesian (id) on both in order
to deal with the fact that people will argue about whether it's "Asian"?...

--
Make sure your vote will count.
http://www.verifiedvoting.org/