splitting root floppy by languages

After watching translations eat up some 50 kilobytes that I freed on the
root floppy 2 weeks ago, I give up. I'm splitting this floppy into
language or region specific floppies. So far I have one for Asian
languages with zh_TW zh_CN ja ko (and en) on it. That works well because
its not too many languages, but lots of symbols, so the font file gets
quite small on the root floppy without these. Are there any other
obvious sets of languages I could split off, either now or later when it
fills up again? Maybe Scandanavian languages or something.. A group of
10 languages would be just about ideal.

--
see shy jo