Re: RFC: discover 1 -> 2 transition plan for Debian

[David Nusinow]
> Please hold off. I may not have time today to review them. Please
> wait until I've done so before uploading.

I'll try. :)

> There's certaintly no rush now that beta3 is out. Thanks!

There is definitely a rush now.  If the discover2 packages should have
any chance of making it into the beta4 (or whatever it will be
called), we need to start testing it imediately.  Also, I am home sick
today and have time to do this today.  I am not sure I will have time
to do it later this week.