Re: discover Debian package maintainer

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 05:11:58PM +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Am Mit, den 21.01.2004 schrieb Branden Robinson um 16:17:
> I did not know whom to personally contact. So I decided to send this
> mail to debian-packages@p.o and discover-workers@p.o in the hope that
> the relevant people at progeny receive it.

discover-workers will suffice.  :)

> > Would it bother you guys terribly to do this as a pre-approved NMU?  We
> > can merge the changes back into our SVN repo.

> I would be glad if this is merged back to your SVN repo. Is it possible
> to arrange write access to it or do you want to merge the changes back
> yourself?

I think our company policy is to manage such things ourselves.

> The sources should always be available in the Debian archive, but we can
> provide patches if you like.

Patches would be ideal.  They're easy to merge. :)

I suggest changing it to "discover-workers@lists.progeny.com".

> And one last question: To make the package build on non-i386 archs I had
> to copy the kernel pcmcia headers into the package source. I have done
> this in a sperate directory for now, but the most clean solution seem to
> me to have them in the same directory as the discover pcmcia stuff as
> normal non-system headers. Would you accept a patch for that?

I'd like to get some other opinions on this.  Eric, are you still
subscribed?

--
Branden Robinson          | GPG signed/encrypted mail welcome
branden@progeny.com       | 1024D/9C0BCBFB