Re: discover Debian package maintainer

Hi,

Discover (along with our other open-source projects) has been moved to
a dedicated team at Progeny, so we should no longer have to rely on
the "spare cycles" development model. (See http://platform.progeny.com.)

So, the pace of Discover 2 development should pick up shortly, and in
the meantime, we've talked about doing a Discover 2.0.2 release
and uploading it to Debian within the next few days. That
would probably ensure the smoothest transition, if you
haven't already uploaded something (aside from the udeb).

If you send your patches to discover-workers, we could probably do a
Discover 2.0.3 release shortly thereafter, with the hope that we can get
into a good release rhythm with help and feedback from the d-i folks.

Sound good?

-Ian