Re: Kudos and nitpicking of german translation of d-i

I have prepared fixes for the following issues:

* kbd-chooser now always uses "Tastaturbelegung" instead of "Tastaturlayout"

I noticed that the msgids in question just look like this:

#~ msgid "Select the keymap to use for a USB keyboard"
#~ msgstr "WÀhlen Sie die Tastaturbelegung fÌr die USB-Tastatur aus"

Normally, they would be prepended by some lines like "#. Type: text", Description and origin. If these lines are missing, this confuses KBabel, which doesn't want to show the msgids... Why are these comments missing? It looks as if they were outdated strings, but kbd-chooser actually uses them...

* prebaseconfig and utils now say "Neustart des Computers" etc. instead of "Neustart des Systems" for clarity.

* the main menu entry for grub-installer is now "Installation des Bootloaders GRUB auf einer Festplatte" instead of "Installiere den GRUB Bootloader auf einer Festplatte" to bring it in sync with lilo-installer.

* base-installer now consistently talks about "Basis-System" instead of "Grundsystem".

* partconf uses the terms "Swap-Speicher" and "Fertigstellen" instead of the "Microsoft-invented Auslagerungsspeicher" and a plain "Ende" ;-). The upcoming localization for partman still uses "Auslagerungsspeicher", but I'll leave it up to Dennis to fix that.

If this is OK for most (all?) of you, I'll check in the stuff to CVS.

Alwin Meschede