Re: Kudos and nitpicking of german translation of d-i

(private copy to german translators to get attention)

> * Detect and mount CD-ROM
>     modprobe -v ide-disk fails, known bug, not a problem.
>
>     before finishing this menu item:
>
>     "Einige Module konnten nicht geladen werden"
>     "Das '', das für '' benötigt wird ... "
>     Seems to me that $vars were 'quoted' and now only the '' are left ...

(this belongs to the ddetect package)

By looking at the de.po file, I found at least two strings which were
obviously outdated though not marked as fuzzy.

I fuzzied them so that you notice it.