Re: Installation in russian

> OK, I can add console-cyrillic and console-terminus when you
> choice 'Russian' for installation language. (base-installer.postinst)
>
> I need more information for 2nd stage base-config.
>
> 1. Does console-cyrillic run simply '/usr/bin/cyr'?

It is possible to create a "cyr" command line that will setup console.

> 2. console-cyrillic has many debconf questions. I'm afraid
>    debian-installer can handle this.

Can't debian-installer preload values into debconf database?
It is possible to provide reasonable defaults for all those questions.

> 3. On 2nd stage, base-config runs
>    COMMAND OPTION /bin/true && COMMAND OPTION base-config
>    This means cyrillic console must have ability to run another
>    program (like /bin/true). And I need what's OPTION.

Sorry, I can't undestand what do you mean.

console-cyrillic is not a "terminal program" like jfbterm. It is a
configuration tool for standard Linux console, that sets the standard
console for cyrillic. Normally this is done on system startup, by running
/etc/init.d/console-cyrillic start