Re: Installation in russian

I continue to work I18N for next beta (It will be too late for beta2).

At 5 Jan 04 15:22:02 GMT,
Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> So maybe it is possible to install console-cyrillic at the first stage only
> in cases when it is needed? And install jfbterm in other cases ...

OK, I can add console-cyrillic and console-terminus when you
choice 'Russian' for installation language. (base-installer.postinst)

I need more information for 2nd stage base-config.

1. Does console-cyrillic run simply '/usr/bin/cyr'?
2. console-cyrillic has many debconf questions. I'm afraid
   debian-installer can handle this.
3. On 2nd stage, base-config runs
   COMMAND OPTION /bin/true && COMMAND OPTION base-config
   This means cyrillic console must have ability to run another
   program (like /bin/true). And I need what's OPTION.
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org