Re: CDs not bootable when attempting to install sarge using new debian install

> Just the BETA-1 20031109 release doesn't boot.

That is really weird, can you tell the message it outputs?
Not that I expect it to tell us much, but...

Thanks for the info, I knew about the other cases, I was going to ask all of
the known cases with problems to test the image I was building on the 20th,
but then all this happened and so I have this paused till we can get to work
again.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net