Re: [ppc] ppcdetect not found and latest iso freeze during the boot

* Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@soziologie.ch> [2003-10-18 15:50]:
| I can confirm this bug in the latest daily images. It is fixed in the
| packages in sid because it does not happen if I build the installer
| myself, but the build-scripts for the daily images are broken. The
| latest image is from 10/13/2003.

jupp. I have tried to fix this, but the build system is a little bit
broken on powerpc.

Since next monday I will be in the office again. And I hope I have more
time to fix this.

Bye
Thorsten

--