Re: Install report

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 09:54:52AM +0200, Martin Sj?gren wrote:
> tor 2003-10-16 klockan 07.28 skrev Goswin von Brederlow:
> > When something completes successfully main-menu seems to assume you
> > correct a previous error and resumes automatic install, which just
> > selects the next choice. That combined with the bug of languagechoose
> > failing and then allways being the next choice gives you that effect.
>
> Ouch, it doesn't remember WHAT was failing? That's bad...

I experienced this, too. It feels like the installer is 'pushing' you
along. If everything is going well, this automatic next-step picking
is wonderful; it just zooms along and does its thing. But if there has
been some problem along the way which hasn't been solved, it should
always drop back to the menu and just take orders from the user.

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People