Re: PowerPC people please test the new build code

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> Ok, i added some extra udebs, and it built. That said, i get the
> following error :
> cp -f boot/powerpc/floppy-yaboot.conf ./tmp/floppy/cd_image_tree/install/powermac/yaboot.conf
> cp: cannot stat `boot/powerpc/floppy-yaboot.conf': No such file or directory
> make: *** [cd_content] Error 1

Are you sure you checked out my branch?
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot -z3 checkout -rmrvn debian-installer

This looks like your trying to build cdrom images with TYPE=bootfloppy
with the old Makefile.

> But i have yaboot installed, but since i don't use it, i have no
> configuration file, nor any idea of where to find such a thing.
> And which raise a question of the bootloaders for the different
> subarches.
> We currently have :
>   oldworld : quik & miboot.
>   newworld : yaboot, but plain OF is also possible.
>   chrp : yaboot (i think), but plain OF is also possible.
>   chrp-rs6k : no idea most people simply use OF it seems.
>   prep : no bootx loader.
>   chrp-pegasos : no bootloader yet, OF is used.
> How will you handle this ?

Put as many as possible on one CD. If they conflict we have to add