Re: PowerPC people please test the new build code

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 05:19:51PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I checked in a branch with my proposed new naming scheme. The branch
> name is mrvn.
>
> Someone please check it out and type "cd build; make". You can adjust

BTW, is there a make build-dep or something such ?

I get :

  kbd-chooser: Depends: libdebian-installer4 (>= 0.16) but it is not installable
  main-menu: Depends: libdebian-installer4 (>= 0.16) but it is not installable
  netcfg-dhcp: Depends: libdebian-installer4 (>= 0.16) but it is not installable
  netcfg-static: Depends: libdebian-installer4 (>= 0.16) but it is not installable

But then, maybe it is just that the udebs are currently broken in sid.

Friendly,

Sven Luther