Re: PowerPC people please test the new build code

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 05:19:51PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I checked in a branch with my proposed new naming scheme. The branch
> > name is mrvn.
> >
> > Someone please check it out and type "cd build; make". You can adjust
>
> BTW, is there a make build-dep or something such ?
>
> I get :

>   kbd-chooser: Depends: libdebian-installer4 (>= 0.16) but it is not installable
>   main-menu: Depends: libdebian-installer4 (>= 0.16) but it is not installable
>   netcfg-dhcp: Depends: libdebian-installer4 (>= 0.16) but it is not installable
>   netcfg-static: Depends: libdebian-installer4 (>= 0.16) but it is not installable
>
> But then, maybe it is just that the udebs are currently broken in sid.

Looks like it. Thats an error from apt, right? What version is in
build/tmp/mirror/pool/libd/libdebian-installer/ ?

0.16 is from 28. Aug and was the libd-i4 release. 0.17 is 3. Oct. You
can go into the top srcdir and rebuild all d-i udebs from cvs:

make && cp dest/*/*udeb build/localudebs

You might have to run "autoreconf -i" for a few of the udebs if they
fail.

MfG
        Goswin