Re: Debian installer test

[Michael Cardenas]
> oh, and I forgot to file a bug for this, but for god's sake the
> locales need more descriptive names! I personally have no idea what
> those locales stand for. if they're not going to have better names,
> they need to be outside of the default priority level question set.

I know the language choosing is bad.  I am working on a complete
redesign and reimplementation as we speak.  There is probably no use
filing bugs against the current version, as the currently uploaded
package is broken, the (completely different) version in CVS is
broken, and the next version isn't written yet.