Re: Debian installer test

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 08:44:47PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I guess that the reason might be caused by the quite poor locale selection
> in the very beginning:
>
>         1. nb_NO (default)
>         2. nn_NO
>         3. se_NO
>         4. lv_LV

oh, and I forgot to file a bug for this, but for god's sake the
locales need more descriptive names! I personally have no idea what
those locales stand for. if they're not going to have better names,
they need to be outside of the default priority level question set.

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"As a man is, so he sees."
- William Blake