Re: Post-woody

Tollef Fog Heen <tollef@add.no> immo vero scripsit:

> | Are you saying that every debconf template file should be in UTF-8?
> | How do you propose to accomplish the transition ?
>
> Every debconf template which is used in d-i, yes.  Why not?  It
> shouldn't be that many templates.  The others can be handled when the
> time is due.

Last time I looked, there is no charset signifier in
debconf templates, how does one know if the template is in
utf-8 or euc-jp?

Or  am I misunderstanding what you mean by "debconf templates"
completely?

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4