Re: Post-woody

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 01:29:35PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
[...]
> Right now there is a ncurses and a slang frontend, I am not sure of
> the state of those, but it should be possible to link the better of
> them against something-utf8 or create a newt-utf8 frontend.

It would also be desirable to only support i18n-ed frontends, having
English text (Yes/No/Back/Cancel etc.) in buttons is confusing:
translators do not know if they have to write English or translated
strings in descriptions, because displayed labels depend upon the
user selected frontend.

Denis