Re: About the infinite loop

#include <hallo.h>
Tollef Fog Heen wrote on Sat May 04, 2002 um 06:06:38PM:

> |  - There is currently no unstable where you can really test new stuff
> |    without risking to get it into Testing.
>
> experimental is meant for this, but I think we need to make it easier
> to run selected packages from experimental, or just expose it more
> than we do today.

IMO we should make unstable be UNSTABLE, and fork a "working"
distribution for pre-release testing. In short, I favorite the
development scheme suggested by Raphael. Doing so, the maintainers could
decide how much testing a package needs, testing would be a REAL testing
three, even for packages like base-config in this case, and "working"
were the real release-candidate.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Wer Stabilität aufgibt, um Benutzerfreundlichkeit zu bekommen, verdient
keins der beiden und bekommt meist auch keins.