Re: sparc IPC

    Philip> I've checked in a change that I hope will fix this one.
    Philip> You might like to try it again with the next release of
    Philip> boot-floppies and make sure that the bug really is gone.

Ok. May try again sometime if I get really bored (this computer is
really slow...).

    >> 4. (oops I can't count). Somehow, when trying to save a file in
    >> nano-tiny, it crashed with a segmentation fault, and crashed
    >> the virtual console.

    Philip> Probably best to file a bug against nano-tiny itself for
    Philip> this.

If I can reproduce. Chances are it is easy to reproduce, all you have
to do is push the same wrong buttons I pressed before I got the save
operation <grin>. Now I wonder what buttons I pressed...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>