Re: USB-Support and keyboard driver should go into kernel image

Sorry, it should not be PC2002 but PC2001. The PC2001 design guide must have been published in 2000, and some drafts must be available since 1999.

If your system is not PC2001-based and legacy emulation does not work transparently, I'm afraid it may be just a BIOS bug.

Eduard Bloch wrote:

not work like that, it might be a fairly new PC2002-based board. I hope

No, it is a board from 1999 with the good "old" KT133 chipset.

--
"Free software is not for free."
Kaz Sasayama <Kaz.Sasayama@HyperLinuxJP.com>; Screen Name: kazssym