Re: USB-Support and keyboard driver should go into kernel image

#include <hallo.h>
Kaz Sasayama wrote on Tue Oct 30, 2001 um 11:33:12AM:
> Sorry, it should not be PC2002 but PC2001.  The PC2001 design guide must
> have been published in 2000, and some drafts must be available since 1999.
>
> If your system is not PC2001-based and legacy emulation does not work
> transparently, I'm afraid it may be just a BIOS bug.

May be. But even if so, the BIOS bug won't be repared, but we can
workaround with USB-aware kernels. Before moving too much stuff around,
I decided to make this modification in "my" udma100-ext3 only, since I
allready included some patches needed for ultra-modern hardware. Then I
will document this an some significant place in the installation docs.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
"You got a plan?"