Re: Translating the installation manual

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 11:20:35PM +0100, Claus Hindsgaul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of translating the Debian Installation Manual to Danish.
> The welcome.sgml and techinfo.sgml are already finished.
>
> Which other parts are most likely to have the most "static" contents? I would
> hate to start translating a part, for which a major rewrite is planned,
> expected or hoped for.
>
> Sincerely,
> Claus Hindsgaul

I think we're pretty happy with it, no big rewrites planed AFAIK.

Be sure to cvs update -dPAR  before starting to hack, I moved around the
sections in each language so they would more closely correspond with the
locations of major changes made in English.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |