Re: Where O where is my basedebs.tgz?

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 04:53:15PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:

> what?  what is using 50MB?  the kernel? i don't think so.  the
> basedebs.tgz is on the HFS partition not the ext2 partition (and its
> never copied to the ext2 partition).
I have the impression you do not want to understand. I wrote the numbers are
made up. Make the / partition smaller if you can not understand the
_example_ otherwise.

I used _these_ numbers, since a 200MB disk is fairly typical for old macs
(maybe already a little too large...) _and_ since I had the same problem on
a ~90MB partition, I have no idea what filled up that space, but it WAS
filled up.

Christian