Re: woody release task needs help: package priorities

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 03:16:53PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> IMHO, a system without talk and talkd is too limited.  Have it only
> listen on loopback, if security is the problem.

That's YHO. I obviously disagree. :) I haven't used talk in years, and
you could probably find a large number of people who don't even know
what it is. Shoul *your personal belief* that a system without talk is a
broken system be enough to force make it part of a default debian
system?

--
Mike Stone