Re: debian boot floppies almost ready ...

On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 02:02:00PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Well, i did not find also atonum in /usr/include, but then i maybe have not
> all here.
Its defined in fdisk.c, I was more drunk last night than I thought...
When I replace that by atoi I guess entering the hex numbers does not work
anymore.

> Lets just do the change like you suggested, it should work fine, ...
It worked at home, but kullervo says this:
fdisk.c: In function `atonum':
fdisk.c:83: warning: implicit declaration of function `isdigit'
gcc  amigastuff.o fdisk.o  -o amiga-fdisk

Adding #include <ctype.h> to fdisk.c helps, didn't I do that before?
Sven, can you test that? It seems to work on kullervo now, but I do not
want to write it to the disk, Ill do it at home. So maybe atonum works when
proper headers are included?

> Yes, please build it, i think one of us should take over the amiga-fdisk
> package (maybe it should be you, my apus box is on the dying side, ... :((()
My Amiga is over 12 years old...
> We should ask frank to officially orphan it then, ...
We can discuss this after potato.

> send me notice when it hits incoming, so that i will build the ppc version.
please try to add ctype.h, then I will package it.

> another thing, should be make it architecture any (for woody), since with the
> new 2.3/2.4 kernels have support for amiga partitioning scheme, even under
> i386 and other architecture, ...
I will not worry about woody before potato is in the pan.

Christian