Re: debian boot floppies almost ready ...

On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 04:20:42PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Hello Christian, ...
>
> I guess it will be taken in account by the autobuilder, ... will check the
> diff though, but i think it is not that that is causing me the problem, ...
One the size of an array was increased (see changelog for the diff).

> I have a problem with amiga-fdisk-bf that don't appear in amiga-fdisk, and
> that is that any changes done to the partition table are ignored (even when
> just printing the table with p). Do you have this also under m68k ?
I only removed the segfault and checked that neither the -bf and the normal
version segfault when printing the partition table. I did not change any
partition type, I dont have that many harddisks to play with...
But I don't see why there should be a -bf only problem? You used the same
source for both versions and only changed a switch?

> Also, is Frank, the official amiga-fdisk maintainer still active ? I think
> not, since almost two years only NMU have been made (by me and you and james
> ...)
Dunno, earth calling Franky?

Christian