Re: BOGL bterm

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 10:42:15AM +0100, Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS wrote:
> Here are the instructions for using bterm. I'd like to hear from anyone
> who has time to try this, but I'm away from computers from April 8 till
> April 15, so I won't reply during that period. I'll probably
> unsubscribe debian-boot, so please copy relevant messages to me.

Just a question, do you have access to a sparc-linux system? I've done
some mucking around with bogl/bowl to get it atleast compiling on sparc.
Problem is two fold, one it doesn't reset the frame buffer when it exits
(I have to use fbset to get back to a sane state), and two it offsets at
weird places. I.e., it the graphics displayed are at the top of the screen
(and above I assume), with junk on the bottom half of the display.

If you have any ideas how this is broken, let me know. I'm really
interested in getting it to work on sparc.

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '