- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: bogl
- From: Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 11:47:01 +0100
- Message-id: <20000401114701.A905@rano.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 03:40:10PM -0800
- References: <20000329151537.E28825@daisy.vocalis.com> <email@example.com>
Karl M. Hegbloom <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Edmund> Anyway, does anyone object to me commiting some of this stuff into
> Edmund> cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot, when I get it into a tidy state and
> Edmund> add some documentation? Is anyone else interested in it?
> Sounds Ok to me, though mine is not the final word. As long as you
> don't break anything, it should be a welcome addition to
I didn't see any objections, so I've gone and committed some changes
I've changed struct bogl_font to permit large fonts. This shouldn't
have any visible effect on the current test programs, which should
work as before. If anyone has tried them recently, I'd be grateful if
they could cvs update and try them again to make sure I haven't broken
I already have a "bterm" prototype that works fairly well (I ran mutt
in it and read some e-mail in Chinese), so I'll add that to CVS next.
Obviously, don't let this distract from getting potato ready ...
- Re: bogl
- From: Adam Di Carlo <email@example.com>