Re: m68k boot-floppies

On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 05:53:25PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:

> > Thanks, I had a rough idea what release.sh does in general. What I'd like
> > to know is what context that move or copy was in: move loose files into
> > subdirectories as you described, or copy the machine specific file set
> > into one directory to build the install-<machine>.lha from there?
>
> Err, only Christian can answer you here, altough i can have a look at the boot
> floppies this evning, i wanted to do a apus build anyway.
The move is for moving the drivers*bin into the images-1.44 directories.
Later on (make docs) the same files are supposed to be copied into the atari
subdirectories. At least thats what I remember right now, it should be all
inthe logfile.

> the archives are now in release/<subarch>/images-1.44 i think, they moved some
> in the past, so maybe it is just the file name being bad in the installer
> release part.
release/images-1.44,images-2.88
_and_
release/atari,amiga,...
AFAIR
Seems the files are there twice. BTW, there are some text files which
describe the CD layout. Do they have to be overworked, ahem, overhauled?

Christian