Re: m68k boot-floppies

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 07:31:26PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > > So copy them instead of moving :-) Or copy from the subdirs in release.sh.
> > Yes, but which? Id prefer that someone with more insight into the cosmetic
> > details of the boot-floppies decides this (and implements it in the CVS
> > version).
>
> I have no idea where that images-* subdirectory comes from, or what it is
> used for, or whatever. What is release.sh trying to do at that stage?

release.sh is responsible of putting everything built so far into a nice tree
under the release directory, which will later be put into
/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-m68k/date_of_built/

how comes you need the same file into various places, this don't seem very
efficient to me, and maybe is not needed ...

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER