Re: [i8n] Latin 2 fonts need modification in rootdisk.sh

> > * lat2-u+lat1 also "abuses" the SFM.
>
> Are you sure? In what way? Are we talking about a font in
> console-data? I've never seen a console-data font not work in UTF-8
> (and I would submit a bug report if I saw one).

Aha. I wasn't reading carefully: Risko Gergely wrote "consolechars
--font lat2u-16 -u lat1u". I assumed he meant "consolechars --font
FONT --acm ACM" (but -u means --sfm, not --acm).

So why isn't "consolechars --font FONT --acm iso02", where FONT is a
PSF font that includes a _correct_ SFM, a workable solution?

By the way, if the current hack works, I recommend not changing it in
potato. I can live without UTF-8 in the installation system. But I
would be opposed to a font with an incorrect SFM going into
console-data; iso*g.psf should be packaged as part of boot-floppies
and come with a prominent health warning. And probably we should do
something different in woody.

Edmund